Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Cape Cod!


This weekend finally hit the Cape!!!! I'm so stocked...it was long time I've wanted to sail at those spots, and finally it happened. I'll def be down there often.

Saturday was shitty, long time not wsurfing, shitty wind, too small sail, too many kiters...Sunday no wind. Met Chris, cool local ripper and a bunch of cool guys. He showed me what's up!

Monday was so sick, all day long. Perfect 4.4 wind, practicing moves at this sick spot Egg Island. A dead flat water lagoon amazing for freestyle. One of the coolest place I've ever wsurfed at!!! Fred, local ripper of unknown age (!!), was throwing spocks all over the place!

I'll be posting up some pix soon...

Looking forward to hit that spot this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey tu!(..indovina chi sono..)cavoli se sei bravo..prima o poi dovrai insegnarmi..o no??..dai..aspetto k torni..ciao e divertiti!!