Friday, January 18, 2008

Bonaire Day...i've lost count

It's been pretty good recently here in Bonaire!
Yesterday and today were 2 full days of 5.3 powered up. Kiri is a machine...makes the impossible and never falls. I bet half of you guys dont even know the stuff he's pulling off! I myself don't know some of the stuff he's doing, like this sick funnel one hand spun all the way in the air! Tonki and taty are so sick too!
As for me, I have a hard time getting used to the new board and sails...so different from before.
Tomorrow I'm starting school so won't be able to sail as much!

We'll see how that goes!


Spot the intruder in the cam pic! ahah

2 comments:

Pit said...

vecio
mandami un'email che non so più neanche dove scriverti!!
no wind no party ;-) ahaha
ciao mittico

Pit said...

vecio
mandami un'email che non so più neanche dove scriverti!!
no wind no party ;-) ahaha
ciao mittico