Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bonaire weekly report

Man!!! Since the last upadate there has been some sick 4.5m wind that was fun. These guys from team The Bunch (i think) that arrived here in bonaire are also ripping!!!!

On my side, my school research has kept me super busy with deadlines and boring stufff like that, while on the webcam i could see everybody heading out to sail at jibe city! I'm realising how hard it is to go to school in such a good windsurfing location!!!!

Here are some of the shots that Martin took I think this past weekend. Thanks a lot for the pics. If you read this, contact me cause I've lost your email address!


Also, I would like to thank so much Patrice at the BISTRO DE PARIS here on Bonaire (www.bistrodeparis.com) that always gives me take-away dinner boxes all those times (every day!!) I don't make it to school dinner because of sailing till late!!!

2 comments:

Sergey Andreev said...

great pictures dude!

I sailed twice last week. not so good. wind died on sunday. and monday i made some wrong gear choices. it was supposed to be really strong and i waited for it to come up instead of re riging... sucks ... Chris had better luck...

Anonymous said...

this blog is seriously lacking updates dude!!! sailed 4.7 again today here...