Friday, March 12, 2010

Big Nor'Easter on our way...

So, let's see, what's new here in New England... A pretty good sized Nor'Easter will be hitting "our" shores this weekend.

A lot of rain is expected. And a lot of wind. And a lot of waves. Sounds like the perfect setup to me!

We'll see how North this beast will be, but should be pretty gusty, cold, and wet no matter! Could be fun in Newport, maybe? Boston, Cape, and Matunuck spots are off the charts for me, due to lack of willingness to sit my rear-end (i.e: culo) in the MPV for more than 30min. Otherwise the sport I'll end up doing would be much driving and not so much kiting (or windsurfing)...

Oh yeah, and also my Spring Break has officially started today. I Will DEFINETLY get in the water between one job application and another!


We'll see how this one goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW monday huge huge waves and almost 40 knots....damnn..haha couldn't get any calmer here..nice storm you got there ;)